How Do You Ship The Orders?
Our products are shipped digitally. As soon as we have confirmed receipt of your payment, you will receive an email with all the necessary information about download, installation and activation.
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes, we offer product keys for a variety of software products to customers around the world. Whether you are in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Canada, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, South Africa, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Denmark, Indonesia, Singapore, or any other country, we provide international digital delivery via email. Please note that we do not ship physical CDs, DVDs, or COA stickers.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Product?
We usually deliver within 5 minutes – 2 hours.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
We accept all Credit and Debit Cards from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex.
Is Buying On-Line Safe?
We’re using 3D Secure method to protect against fraud and stolen credit or debit cards. It’s a security feature for card payments that requires you to enter an OTP number sent by your bank to your mobile number registered with the bank, to complete the payment. So kindly use the 3D secure enabled card or contact your card provider to enable it if you face any errors during checkout. It gives extra security to your online transaction.
Orders & Returns
How Can I Return a Product?
What is Your Warranty Policy?
- Statutory warranty rights are applicable.
- Upon delivery, we kindly request customers to promptly inspect the item for completeness and any obvious defects. Any complaints should be reported to us as soon as possible. Failure to comply with this does not affect the customer’s legal warranty claims.
- The quality of the item is based solely on our own information and the manufacturer’s product description. Other advertisements, public promotions, and manufacturer statements are not considered agreed upon.
- The warranty period remains valid for the lifetime of the product. Within 30 days of delivery, customers are entitled to receive a free replacement for defective goods. After this initial 30-day period, a handling fee of $5 USD applies.
- Rejection of delivery by the customer, for reasons other than a major defect severely limiting or preventing use, constitutes non-acceptance. Minor defects do not justify refusal of delivery.
- The warranty excludes defects resulting from improper operation, modifications to system components contrary to the contractual agreement, use of inadequate organizational means, utilization in hardware or software environments not meeting specified requirements in the license certificate, unusual usage, operating conditions, or interventions in the system by customers or third parties.
- In the event of a defective delivery, the seller may opt to rectify the defect or provide a replacement item free from defects. In the latter case, the customer is obligated to return the defective merchandise upon request by the seller, in accordance with legal provisions.
Regarding software delivery contracts:
Clause 4.8 pertains exclusively to software purchase contracts as outlined in Clause 2.2.
Upon full payment of the purchase price, the customer obtains a non-exclusive and unlimited right to use the software within the parameters outlined in the contract. Usage is limited to a maximum number of natural persons corresponding to the purchased goods. Permitted activities include software installation, loading into main memory, and usage as intended. However, the customer is not entitled to rent or sublicense the software, publicly reproduce or make it accessible by cable or wireless means, or provide it to third parties for payment or free of charge.
The customer retains the right to create a backup copy of the software as necessary for future use.